vendredi 8 août 2014

New sponsor and rainy days.

To start with a good news !

I am glad to introduce my new sponsor, Stay Cold Straight Edge. A great straight edge, vegan clothing brand from Germany. I chose this lifestyle more than ten years ago and I'm proud to represent it with them ! Go and check their stuff !

Stay Cold Straight Edge
On another hand the weather has been really bad those last two weeks. I could only jump on these last few days. 

First I went with my friend Stephane to the Vuardes. I think last time I made this jump was last spring. It was good to jump it again. We flew the left line and I could realize the evolution I made in my V5 comparing to last time. 

Vuardes' left line.
Yesterday I made a couple of jump off the Brevent. The conditions were perfect on the morning. I could keep working on some lines and trying to be more aggressive in my turns. The wind started to pick up in the afternoon and clouds arrived. No more jumping for that day. I hope the weather will be better this august.

Brevent flight with a nice view on the Mont Blanc. 
The end this article I just want to let you know that I started a facebook profile, if you wanna check it out it's just HERE. Thanks for reading !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire