dimanche 25 août 2013

Two crazy weeks.


Last two weeks have been crazy. I couldn't post anything coz my computer crashed. I had some crazy weeks at work but also some nice jumps on week-ends !

Two week-end ago we filmed the first episode of the series Veni, Vidi, Volavi. A pure celebration or gravity. In this series I will try to show some under known part of base jumping. The amazing places where we jump, the nice hikes we do, the preparation and a lot of other things. If you want to hear more about it you can check out our Facebook page


For the first episode I choose a place that I really like and that I know quite well, "Sans-Bet". Erwan joined me on for this one. This jump is situated close to the "Sixt-Fer à Cheval" reserve. The view during the hike and on the exit point is amazing. The hike was quite hard for the camera crew but we could film some really nice images. After a nice exit I could fly a line that I already worked on previous jumps. We also made a little interview to add to the flying parts. It was my first time standing alone in the front of a camera. That was definitely the hardest part of it, I hope I won't look too stupid. The first episode should appear next week on Epictv.com . To give you a little taste of it here are a few photos made by my girlfriend



Last week-end I joined my flying mate David to spot a line on "La Quille du Diable" jump in Switzerland. I studied the jump and the line on maps and I had to fly it to be sure it was doable and possible to film it for the second episode of the series. We slept in sweet little hamlet called "Le Godey". We started the three hours walk quite early. The landscape is incredible and I hope you will discover it in the second episode. At the exit point we meet some other jumpers and geared up for the jump. The rock drop is quite short there but I made a nice exit and could manage to fly exactly the line I wanted to. This is it for the past two week-ends.
The line I hope to fly again for episode II
Yesterday I could manage a jump at the "Vuardes" with Erwan just before the storm and today was too cloudy to jump. I will let you know as soon as the first episode of the series is online and I really hope you will like it ! 

Thanks for reading me !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire